Fiat Auto SpA’s Lancia Phedra and Fiat Ulysse MPVs receive 5-star ratings in the European New Car Assessment Program crash tests. Both vehicles were designed in an effort to achieve the 5-star rating, the top grade given in the European NCAP tests, Fiat says. Engineers and designers studied a myriad of collisions, including frontal, side-impact and rear, to determine the best structure and systems to protect vehicle occupants, the auto maker says. Both vehicles feature two multistage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.