VIENNA – Fiat Automobili Srbija d.o.o., the joint venture between Fiat Automobiles SpA and the Serbian state and based in the former Zastava Vozila plant in Kragujevac, has begun exports of the locally assembled Fiat Punto Classic cars to North Africa. The first batch of 220 units is destined for Egypt and Morocco. Negotiations are under way to export vehicles to other Northern African countries, including Algeria, Tunisia and Libya. Up to now, the only export market for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.