SAO PAULO – The Fiat Mille should reach 2 million sales in the third or fourth quarter of the year, Fiat Automovies SA predicts. The restyled Mille Fire should hit dealer showrooms this month. The Mille is made exclusively in Brazil and is the country’s least-expensive car locally producedl, selling for less than $6,000. A total of 1.93 million units have been sold since production began about 20 years ago. Last year, 96,528 units were sold. The popular Mille Fire has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.