TURIN – Fiat Auto SpA has signed former Volkswagen AG executive Herbert Demel to replace CEO Giancarlo Boschetti, who retires next year. Magna Steyr Chief Herbert Demel reportedly will take over the reins at Fiat Auto. The appointment ends weeks of speculation over who would lead the troubled auto maker. “Demel's arrival is part of a strategy to renew the top managerial ranks at Fiat and add new professional skills to those we already have at the company," Fiat says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.