VIENNA – Fiat Auto Poland S.A. builds its 500,000th Fiat 500 at its facility in Tychy, Poland. This figure includes cars manufactured under the Abarth brand. Production of the Fiat 500 began in 2007. Italy has been the largest destination for the car, accounting for 244,755 deliveries, followed by France (58,425), the U.K. (51,445), Germany (48,319) and the Netherlands (13,682).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.