TURIN — Fiat SpA is faced with huge opportunities, says the grandson of the founder on the day of the automaker’s 100-year gala celebration. Monumental opportunities seem more like it, as Fiat looks toward the new millenium and its second century with plans to completely transform the company. The new, flexible Fiat will be balanced — operating globally, creating value, meeting the needs of customers with new products and new services, and grabbing growth opportunities, says Paolo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.