Fiat Auto SpA says it will launch a refresh of its midsize Stilo as early as 2006. However, other model launch plans remain in flux as the troubled auto maker, under new leadership, plans to review its launch plans after this year. Stilo has been plagued by flagging sales since its launch in 2001. Fiat expected to sell between 350,000-400,000 units annually, but the car only managed to rack up 180,000 sales last year. Fiat says it remains on target to launch more than 20 new or revamped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.