TURIN – Fiat Auto SpA has been in trouble before, but nothing like this. With sales down 20% this year in the home market and by a similar amount across Europe, Fiat is bleeding. Stilo failed to meet sales expectations Overcapacity, disappointing sales of the all-important new Stilo, the delayed launch of a number of key models, including the flagship Lancia Thesis, and a weak, disillusioned, dealer network have created the image that Fiat is a loser. The perception here is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.