Only a few days after Fiat SpA put to rest rumors that honorary Chairman Gianni Agnelli had passed away(see related story: Fiat Denies Agnelli Death Rumors ), the company confirms that Agnelli will miss the annual shareholders meeting next week to get treatment for a medical condition. Gianni Agnelli Agnelli says he plans to travel to the U.S. next week to undergo treatment for an ongoing prostate condition: “My physicians have advised me to undergo further examinations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.