MUMBAI – Despite its half-century in India, Fiat Auto SpA’s last seven years have been a series of lukewarm successes and frequent failures. But finally Fiat has a winner in its Palio world car and is building back market share. "The new life for Fiat has just started with the launch of Palio in India," says Pietro Sighicelli, a Fiat vice president on a recent visit from Italy. The importance of Palio here cannot be overemphasized. It is not just a new car, it is the new face of Fiat in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.