SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. is hoping its new director, Paul S. Fleming, can help VW recover its 41-year sales leadership role in Brazil, usurped this year by Fiat Automoveis S.A. Fiat Palio Fiat has maintained its No.1 sales position here for the last eight months, selling 236,022 vehicles compared with VW’s 228,951. The National Federation of Brazilian Car Dealers, Fenabrave, says Volkswagen sales fell to third place in August, at 28,521 units compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.