WALLUF, Germany — Fiat Auto SpA is undertaking an aggressive growth strategy targeting sales of 3 million cars annually by 2003 and 4 million per year by 2008, says Chief Executive Roberto Testore. Fiat currently sells about 2.5 million vehicles annually worldwide. Speaking to a select group of journalists here on the eve of the opening of the September Frankfurt auto show, Testore says to get there from here Fiat is working on a plan to enrich its volume brands — Alfa, Lancia and Fiat — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.