PARIS – Fiat Auto SpA will launch an all-wheel-drive rally version of its new Stilo in 2007, to be built by Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG in Graz, Austria. While volume will be small, the rally project will give the new Stilo a larger profile in Europe, and the street version will be Fiat's second AWD vehicle. Magyar Suzuki Rt., the Hungarian car maker owned 97.3% by Suzuki Motor Corp., plans to build a midsize SUV in cooperation with Fiat in Hungary in 2006. (See related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.