MUMBAI – The strategic alliance announced in July by Tata Motors Ltd. and Fiat Auto SpA to build cars together in India and share distribution, design and technology resources appears to be only the beginning for the two auto makers. In addition to local manufacturing plans and deals to produce commercial vehicles together in South America, Fiat and Tata are eying proposals to collaborate on small cars in Latin America and may share production capacity in South Africa. The 50:50 joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.