DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s Way Forward plan is progressing as expected, and the auto maker is on track to return to profitability in North America by 2008, Mark Fields, president-The Americas, says. Five months into the restructuring scheme, Fields says he is “happy where we are right now,” but cautions, “in some areas we’re ahead, in other areas a little bit behind.” Fields makes his remarks at a media preview here of Ford’s ’07 models. He says there are a number of metrics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.