WASHINGTON, DC – General Motors Corp. and the Royal Dutch/Shell Group’s Shell Hydrogen unit will open a hydrogen pump at a Shell retail gas station here this fall for filling the tanks of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs). GM will use the station to support a fleet of six FCVs, due to arrive here in May, that will demonstrate the use of hydrogen-fueled vehicles to government officials and the general public. Larry Burns says six fuel cell vehicles will operate in Washington by May. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.