Armed with a racecar and a mapped-out strategy, Centrix Financial is hitting the NASCAR circuit to target borrowers and dealers alike. Besides revving up business among auto-loan customers, the marketing effort aims to supercharge dealers who do business with the quick-growing firm that specializes in subprime lending but is expanding to higher credit tiers. Centrix’s racecar No.36 driven by Boris Said is participating this year in 14 NASCAR races in nine major markets. Centrix ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.