PARIS – The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is planning to support Finnish tire maker Nokian’s long-term strategy of tapping into Eastern Europe’s growing markets. The EBRD plans to lend up to €50 million ($59 million) to the company to finance the construction and capital expenditure for a €94 million ($111 million) greenfield tire-manufacturing plant in Vsevolozhsk, near St. Petersburg, Russia. Nokian already is the largest tire manufacturer in the Nordic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.