Air-spring installations have steadily grown in the heavy-duty truck market since the late 1980s, but Firestone Industrial Products Co. says it wants to dramatically expand the market for these components in light trucks and sport/utility vehicles (SUVs). Increased market penetration will only be accomplished, though, with Firestone's increase in capacity by adding state-of-the-art manufacturing for its Ride-Rite light-truck air spring and a concurrent hike in its system-design ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.