Estimated June production for North America was 621,000 cars and trucks, a figure that represents a 13% increase in production over prior month. The hike occurred even though most of Chrysler Group LLC’s plants were dark for all but one day, and the former General Motors Corp. cut its output by 50,000 vehicles. Dubbed General Motors Co. since exiting bankruptcy, the auto maker’s shortfall was the result of scheduled downtime in June and May. The industry’s total June build marked the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.