The first Chevrolet Nuevo Corsa rolls off the assembly line at General Motor Corp.’s GM Argentina Rosario Automotive Complex. The new Corsa was completely redesigned and will arrive in Latin American dealerships this year. The vehicle will be sold locally in Argentina and exported to Chile, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay and Brazil, where it also is being produced. The Rosario complex opened in 1997 and makes the entire Corsa lineup as well as the Chevrolet- and Suzuki-badged Grand Vitara ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.