SEOUL – Jean-Marie Hurtiger, CEO of Renault-Samsung Motors Ltd., has high hopes for the H45 cross/utility vehicle being phased into production at the company’s plant in Busan. The new CUV, unveiled at the Seoul Motor Show here as the QMX show car, is the real thing – at least 95% accurate to the production model but fitted with a clear composite roof. SRM officials say a high percentage of the estimated 1 million visitors to the show will view the car, thus the sales promotion for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.