BEIJING – LiMin Yu believes he made the right move two years ago in becoming one of only 10 Chevrolet dealers in Beijing. Yu previously had earned some money as a car importer and middleman but decided retail was the way to go in this rapidly growing market. It took about a year to sign a letter of intent, get the necessary licensing and approvals and undergo a financial review by General Motors Corp. “But we opened with considerable momentum and are in a choice part of central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.