Fisker Automotive Inc., maker of the Fisker Karma premium plug-in hybrid-electric vehicle that is expected to go on sale late next year, opens a new Engineering and Development Center in Pontiac, MI. Spanning 34,000 sq.-ft. (3,159 sq.-m) and housing up to 200 engineers and designers, the auto maker says the new facility will be an integral part of the Karma PHEV sedan’s development and production. “The available talent, supplier base and infrastructure in Michigan will help us reach our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.