OJAI, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it expects to sell about 46,000 FJ Cruiser SUVs next year and 60,000 in 2007, the vehicle's first full sales year. “Our fear is that demand is going to be much higher than that,” Jim Farley, vice president-marketing for the Toyota Div., says here at a media preview. Toyota FJ Cruiser The auto maker says it already has 40,000 hand-raisers for the vehicle, which Toyota is calling the “most capable 4x4” in its product lineup. However, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.