The spotlight again will be on fleet sales when auto makers report June U.S. light-vehicle sales. With retail demand stalled in recent months at a seasonally adjusted annual rate near 8.8 million units, fleets have kept the industry’s sales figures on a steady, if modest, year-over-year growth track. In May, buoyed by deliveries to rental companies, fleet sales pushed the U.S. SAAR to 11.6 million units. With little indication of a jump in retail demand in June, the question is whether ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.