Kia Motors Corp. unveils an all-new flex-fuel version of its Soul cross/utility vehicle at the Sao Paulo international automotive show in Brazil this week. Developed specially for Brazil, where FFVs account for 85% of new car sales, the new model can run on an ethanol-gasoline mixture, 100% ethanol or 100% gasoline. Kia has no plans to sell FFVs in any other market but is working on developing more flex models for Brazil, a spokesman tells Wards. The Soul Flex is the first FFV vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.