Toyota Motors Sales U.S.A. Inc. is expected to issue a recall with implications for 3.8 million cars and trucks following an August accident that claimed the lives of an off-duty California Highway patrol officer and his family. The officer and three members of his family, including his wife and daughter, were killed last month near San Diego when a floor mat reportedly wedged against the accelerator of the Lexus ES 350 sedan he was driving. The vehicle crashed and exploded after reaching ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.