On the same day Ford Motor Co. reports sales of fullsize pickups and SUVs plunged in May, primarily due to unprecedented high gasoline prices, the auto maker also launches an employee-pricing marketing campaign on all ’08 F-150s pickups, as well as F-250 and F-350 Super-Duty derivatives, in order to make way for the ’09 F-150 arriving this summer, “It’s a big deal for us. For 31 years running, (the F-150) has been the leading vehicle in the segment,” Jim Farley, group vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.