MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp. puts its advertising agencies on notice to develop better-focused advertising for its divisions. The auto maker recently awarded its media-buying portfolio to GM Planworks, part of Starcom MediaVest Group, creating a more streamlined operation to better respond to the changing media climate, the auto maker says. Now, GM is turning its attention to the other crucial piece of its marketing operations: advertising. Brent Dewar, GM North America vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.