Ford Motor Co. puts the emphasis on powertrains with the ʼ11 F-Series Super Duty pickup, which boasts two new engines and an automatic transmission to go along with its refined exterior and interior. The revamped Super Duty will be available with either a 6.2L V-8 gasoline engine or a 6.7L Power Stroke diesel, both developed in-house. “If you want something done right, you do it yourself,” Adam Gryglak, lead diesel engineer, says during a webcast of the truck’s unveiling at the Texas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.