As happened with its ballyhooed Revitalization Plan of 2002, external forces have compelled Ford Motor Co. to accelerate its current North American turnaround initiative, dubbed Way Forward. Within the next 60 days, the auto maker will disclose “additional actions” to accomplish the speed-up, assures Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bill Ford. “It’s an all-costs attack on all fronts,” he tells analysts and journalists during a briefing on the auto maker’s second-quarter financials. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.