Hot on the heels of news General Motors Corp. is ripping nearly 190,000 builds from its second-quarter production schedule, Ford Motor Co. is increasing its second-quarter slate by 8,500 vehicles. The Ford update includes the addition of 22,700 cars, partially offset by a reduction of 14,200 trucks. The revised April-June plan shows the auto maker adding 12,100 units at its Hermosillo, Mexico, plant, home to the ’10 Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ, including the all-new Fusion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.