Ford Motor Co. confirms it will certify its '00 model F-Series pickups sold in the U.S. and Canada as Low Emission Vehicles (LEV). The move is the latest action in the automaker's “Cleaner, Safer, Sooner” campaign launched last year, which already has led to LEV certification of Ford's sport/utility vehicles (SUVs). At full production levels, this will add up to a combined annual output of 2 million low-emissions trucks, Ford says. The company estimates that converting its SUVs, Windstar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.