NEW YORK – Ford Motor Co. is at the forefront of vehicle styling in Europe and plans to adopt a global DNA for all its passenger cars, particularly the B-segment, says J Mays, group vice president and chief creative officer. “I would say we’ve gone from being a would-be Teutonic brand over the last four years to the design leader in Europe,” Mays tells Ward’s at a media event here. “I think we design better-looking cars in Europe than anybody, regardless of who you name over there.” The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.