DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co., in its continuing bid to connect emotionally with consumers while distancing itself from Detroit-based competitors, launches a new phase of its “Drive One” advertising campaign. The campaign, scheduled to begin Oct. 12, marks a push to match Ford against perennial marketplace giants Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co Ltd., says Matt VanDyke, director of marketing communications. “We’re getting to a stage where we need to not just talk about being at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.