With its acquisition of Volvo Cars completed last week and recent formation of a new Premium Automotive Group, Ford Motor Co. should be able to rapidly increase luxury car sales, a top executive says. Chief Financial Officer John M. Devine tells Ward's Automotive Reports that he believes Ford could be slugging it out for overall industry leadership in the luxury car category within a few years via combined Lincoln, Jaguar, Aston Martin and Volvo sales. Mr. Devine says that Ford will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.