Ford Motor Co. will offer $500-$1,000 in cash payments to dealers to spur sales of certain Ford models. Ford is offering dealers $1,000 for every Explorer SUV sold and $500 on every Expedition, Explorer Sport Trac, Explorer Sport 2-door, F-Series, Taurus and Windstar. Ford, along with rival General Motors Corp., also is increasing cash rebates by $500 to $2,500 on most of its fullsize pickup trucks. Additionally, GM will reinstate its program to waive lease payments up to five months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.