Ford Motor Co. and its Hertz Corp. subsidiary are evaluating the sale or partial disposition of Hertz Equipment Rental Corp. (HERC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hertz with operations in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. HERC is one of the world’s largest suppliers of construction and industrial rental machinery, including earthmoving, material handling, aerial and electrical equipment; air compressors; pumps; compaction equipment and construction-related trucks.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.