Ford Motor Co. and Northwood University of Midland, MI, announce a customized pilot program to enable Ford dealership employees to receive a 4-year college degree. With the program, Ford and its member dealers hope to attract career-oriented employees, improve employee retention, help current employees improve their management and sales skills and integrate Ford’s own dealer training with a "tangible and focused opportunity for a college degree," the auto maker says. Northwood will offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.