Ford Motor Co. says its all-new ’08 F-Series Super Duty pickup, set to bow early next year, will feature the “cleanest and quietest diesel ever sold in America.” The new 6.4L Power Stroke diesel engine will produce particulate emission equivalent to a gasoline engine, Ford says. The new mill utilizes advanced emissions equipment, including a new diesel particulate filter (DPF) that scrubs black smoke from exhaust gases. The engine also is capable of periodically cleaning itself, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.