Ford Motor Co.’s new incentive plan, announced just days after General Motors Corp. unveiled its new 1-2-3 program, provides $1,500 to $2,500 cash back on most ’02 Ford models. It also offers low-rate financing of 0.9% on some 36- and 48-month loans and 3.9% on 60-month loans. Unlike GM, Ford has not dropped 0% financing completely. A Ford spokeswoman says no-interest loans will be offered on some models in certain regions that have successfully benefited from the offer in the past. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.