MELBOURNE – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. is reviving its legendary GT Falcon. New performance GT Falcon will be based on upcoming BA Falcon Ford Australia President Geoff Polites says in published reports the new GT Falcon will be unveiled at next month's Sydney Motor Show and will go on sale early next year with a price tag of about A$70,000 ($38,334). New Zealand will get its first look at the GT in Auckland in November. The return of the car comes as Ford, Tickford and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.