CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. will develop its next-generation Falcon large car with an eye towards exports to Asia, Europe and the Americas by the end of the decade. The auto maker, which previously only focused on domestic sales, now says exports will form a core part of its future. The upcoming new Falcon, codenamed Orion and due for release in 2008, will be designed for left- or right-hand drive. "While we have no concrete export plans to announce at this time, our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.