CANBERRA – Despite Australia’s strong start to the year, Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. President Tom Gorman says he doesn’t believe the industry can keep up its record-breaking sales pace for the full year. "The market is absolutely booming," he says in his monthly media briefing. (See related story: Holden Overtakes Toyota for Oz February Sales Lead) Ford Australia has set its industry-wide sales estimate for the year at 955,000 units, unchanged from the record set last year. It is one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.