Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. unveils the latest addition to its FG range, the all-new F6 E, originally launched as a concept vehicle at the Melbourne International Motor Show earlier this year. FPV General Manager Rod Barrett says in a statement the F6 E, priced at A$79,740 ($67,200), is designed to satisfy demand for performance-based executive vehicles. Powered by a high-performance 4.0L inline 6-cyl. the F6 E produces maximum power of 416 hp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.