MELBOURNE – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. launches the Focus into the Australian market. The auto maker plans to offer several variants of the Focus, which sports four engine choices and five models. All three body styles – the 4-door sedan and the 3- and 5-door hatchbacks – will be on the market here. Ford Australia has yet to announce pricing.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.