Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. President William (Bill) Osborne resigns suddenly, less than 24 hours after the auto maker announces plans to cut up to 15% of its manufacturing workforce and reduce production by 20%-25% up to 18,000 vehicles. The Detroit native is leaving just six months after moving to Australia. John Parker, Ford executive vice president in charge of Asia Pacific and Africa, says Osborne is returning to North America to take up a position outside the automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.