VIENNA – Ford Motor Co. ends European production of the current-generation Ford Mondeo at its Genk, Belgium, plant. Serial assembly of the next-generation 5-door Mondeo was launched earlier this month, while production of the 4-door sedan and station wagon versions is scheduled to begin March 27. Ford’s Genk plant plans to make 860 Mondeos per day at full capacity. Together with the S-Max and Galaxy, the facility can manufacture up to 1,170 cars per day. The auto maker plans to produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.