Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford is calling on Congress to provide a package of federal tax incentives and breaks for U.S. auto makers working on alternative-fuel projects. Speaking at the National Press Club today (Nov. 22) as he prepared to meet with members of the Bush Admin., Bill Ford also urges the government to help build an infrastructure allowing owners of flexible-fuel vehicles to find more places to fill up on E85 fuel, a mix of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. In making ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.